Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Arika's 5th Birthday

Before I end the year out I am going to post about both girls birthday's.  Arika celebrated in July at the bowling alley with LOTS of friends and wonderful "horsey" cake made by our dear friend Lisa N.  Tons of fun!  I love the bowling parties.

Arika and buddy Ella!

Arika and school friend Madelyn

Admiring the cake

Bowling

Embarrased by the singing! LOL!


Leah and buddy Alexis

Arika excited over present!

Sarah and Leah being "Rockettes"

"I'm FIVE!"

Hugging present!

Good form!

Table shot

Beautiful cake!

Friends Kate and Niamh show us how it's done!

A little nudge from "Little" Leah

Ella, Haley, and Leah N.

Woo hoo!

Lucky at the arcade!

Ready, aim.....

Daddy letting Arika lick the candle

Leah good form!

Enjoying cake!

The "granny" shot as shown by Haley

With a little help from my Daddy!

Ooh!

"Let's ride the motorcycle Daddy!"

Noserings!

No comments:

Post a Comment