Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another 1st, First day of School!

On September 5th of 2011 an important event took place.  The first day of first grade for Leah and the first day of Kindergarten for Arika.  BOTH of my girls left me for school at the same time!  This was the first time in 7 years that I was without a baby! It was exciting, and sad. I was misty to see my littlest baby go.  I jokingly lipped sync'd to "All by Myself" by Eric Carmen and posted to facebook! I went over to friend Jill's house for a major MOM'S club support pow-wow.  And of course the girls did great and both love school!

Arika's first day!

Girls in front of the bus 2011

Confidence boost from Daddy!

Mommy and her big girls.

Arriving at school.

Big sister giving little sis' a big hug for the first day!

I guess she had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment