Friday, January 13, 2012

Apple Orchard/Mom's Birthday

I spent my 40th birthday at the apple orchard with Leah and Arika.  I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday.  I love my girls, and I love the apple orchard.  Beautiful colors, the freshness of the orchard, and lots of fun with our good friends in the Mom's club.  I could very easily say, it was a perfect day!

Carmel apples and friends Arika and Haley

Arika's Pumkins

Leah in the patch!

Leah, Arika, Haley, Ella

Corn Maze Girls

On the wagon with top row: Ella, Arika, Leah, Haley, Lily
Bottom Row: Aidan, Heather, Melissa, and Jill


Girl's Club:
Lily, Haley, Leah, Arika, and Ella

Mommy and girls in the maze

Cutie faces!



Group shot
Back row: Nicholas, Leah, Ella, Haley, Aidan, Arika
Front row: Claire, Matthew, AJ, and Lily

My Girls!


The only thing sweeter than the apples
at Pine Tree Apple Orchard!

No comments:

Post a Comment