Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Skate Night!

On Feb. 4th 2012, we had a super fun Skate Night!  The girls' school sponsored a skate night at a local roller rink to raise money for the PTO.  I have not been on skates in about 25 years, but I absolutely LOVED  it.  So much fun.  Leah and Arika loved skating so much, they didn't even want to leave  the roller rink to get a snack! They fell down a little, but they always got back up and kept trying.  I was so proud of them!

Daddy is a big help!

"Look Mom! I'm not holding the wall!"

Cutie roller queens!

Snuggling with Mommy

Getting a lift from Daddy!

"Peace Man!"

The "hold-on-to-the-wall" skate!

Don't let go Mommy!

Sisters helping sisters!


"Lean forward like this!"

Mommy showing off




So much fun!

On a side note, I did fall backwards instead of forward, and as a result, broke a bone in my hand! But I had a blast and can't wait to go again once my hand is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment