Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fallen behind/Field Trip

Wow, have fallen a little behind in my blogging.  Have been having too much fun!  I chaperoned a field trip for Leah's school and went to an ice skating party.  Ran lots of errands.  Typical Mom stuff.  I will start with Leah's field trip on Jan. 28th to the Children's Museum in St. Paul.  I love downtown St. Paul,  I am a St. Paul native and going downtown always makes me feel like I am going home.  I haven't been to the Children's Museum in years and it was AWESOME!  I had five kids in my group to keep track of and boy am I glad I didn't have six!  It was super croweded but super fun.  I had Leah's best friend Summer, another good friend Kylie, Spencer and "Little" Joey who I kept losing because he was wearing a black sweatshirt and he kept blending in everywhere we went.  Leah and Summer wanted to spend the whole time decorating their own faces with make up.  Spencer liked the shadow theater, Joey like the rock/construction factory, and Kylie just took it all in. What a fun group of kids!














No comments:

Post a Comment